Terms and Conditions for Supporter Program
UNITED, Inc. (hereinafter “the Company”) provides CocoPPa Dolls Supporter Program (hereinafter “Program”) which is all managed by CocoPPa Dolls Management Team (hereinafter “Management Team”).
If Management Team determined necessary, shall have the right to revise these Terms at its sole discretion and have the right to act for the correct application.
- If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA), you cannot register for this Program.
- The registration of minors are required to obtain prior consent from their parents.
- The communication fees when using this Program or service shall be borne by the Customer.
- Participation in events provided in this Program, product testing, etc. is only for the person who registered for this Program (hereinafter "Registrant"). It cannot be transferred or sold to three parties.
2.Handling of comments posted on your SNS
Posted messages (hereinafter "Messages") are the Registrant posted "Posted text", "Posted image", "Posted video", "Posted blog name and account information" about the Program on their SNS.
- The Company and the Management Team can publish and use The Messages of the Program’s Registrant in the Program and other websites operated by the Company (hereinafter “Related Media”) without paying any compensation. At that time, the Company and the Management Team shall be able to make the necessary corrections and alterations.
- The copyright of the Messages belongs to the person who posted it. If the Messages introduced on the Related Media, the person will not be able to exercise the copyright and the moral rights of the author.
3.About nickname on official website / in-game credit
Those who have reached the specified points will be listed on the official website and in-game credits with the nickname when the specified points are reached.
If you have registered for this Program, you will send email to the registered email address.
5.Intellectual property rights
All rights relating to the copyrighted work used in this Program (including Related Media) belong to the Company or the right holder who has received the license of the Company. Unauthorized reproduction or diversion is prohibited.
(1) The Management Team may invalidate registration for this Program if any of the following acts:
- If the Management Team suspects that violates laws or regulations, public order and morals, or these Terms,
- If the Management Team suspects that all or part of the registered information is false or incorrect
- If the Management Team suspects that have previously disabled registration for this Program
- When the Management Team suspects that violates the rights, property, honor, credit, etc. of other registrants, third parties or the Company or the Company’s products
- When the Management Team suspects that to be inappropriate
(2) Winners such as events and monitors will be invalidated if any of the following acts.
- If the registered email address is incomplete
- If the junk mail setting not canceled
- If there is a reply or deadline in the winning contact, and there is no response within the deadline
- If the Management Team suspects that you have posted an impression that falls under the Prohibitions
- When the Management Team suspects it to be inappropriate
7.Disclaimers of Warranties
Troubles, complaints or disputes arising in connection with the use of this Program shall be resolved by the person Registered in this Program at his / her own responsibility and expense. The Company and the Management Team take no responsibility.
8.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Japan, and the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes relating to These Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that this Program is subject to change, cancellation, or termination without prior notice, including events and product trials.
- These Terms and Conditions may make changes to the Program content without providing prior notice from time to time.
- The Company and the Management Team will not be liable for any damages resulting from these changes, cancellations or terminations.
9.Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Japan, and the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes relating to These Terms and Conditions
10.Lottery for special prizes
- Winning is limited to those who live in Japan.
- The winner will be contacted at the email address given at the time of supporter registration.
- Lottery results will be announced only to the winners.
- If you are the winner, you will need to enter your personal information as the shipping address. (There is a form such as shipping address in the winning contact email.)
- If you do not enter the information such as the shipping address on the form within a certain period of time, you may lose your winning right.
- There are no duplicate prizes. (Excluding events)
- A special lottery right is automatically generated for supporters who have reached the target LV at the end of each month.
Established on November 18, 2019
About personal information
The Company manages your personal information. The information you enter will be used for the following purposes.
1. Purposes to use Personal Information
- To distribute information concerning the services provided through the Program, as well as products information, events, product trials, and other various promotional activities to Registrant.
- To properly respond to user inquiries and opinions.
- To send prizes, product trials, etc.
- To make statistical data in order to improve product and service quality in such a way that no individual users are identified.
(※Excluding cases where disclosure is required by law)
2.Provision of personal information to third parties
- In order to provide information on services, product information, events, product trials, and promotions provided by this Program, the items entered in this application form may be provided to subcontractors.
- In addition to the above, the Management Team will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the registrant, unless it is disclosed in accordance with laws and regulations.
3.About Handling of Personal Information
As for other Registrant's Personal Information handling procedures, the Company shall strictly manage the Information pursuant to the Company’s ＜Handling of Personal Information＞.
For more details of ＜Handling of Personal Information＞, please refer to the link below.
About Handling of Personal Information
CocoPPa Dolls Supporter Program Management Team
Inquiries regarding personal information：email@example.com
Inquiries regarding the other services：firstname.lastname@example.org
(Reception hours from 11:00 to 17:00, excluding weekends, holidays and year-end and New Year holidays)
Established on November 18, 2019